Whether you eat it out of a bowl, on a cone or make a milkshake of it, this peanut butter ice cream is deeeeelicious! And it is so easy to make even a child can do it.
Peanuts are good for you:
- It helps to lower LDL or “bad cholesterol” and increases HDL or “good cholesterol” level in the blood.
- It has a protective function against cancers, heart disease, degenerative nerve disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and viral/fungal infections.
- It contributes to brain health and blood flow to brain.
- The nuts are rich source of minerals like copper, manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, and selenium.
For more click here.
This rich and creamy ice cream works very well when paired with this chocolate ice cream.
180 g peanut butter
180 g sugar
500 ml cream
150 ml milk
Pinch of salt
Half a teaspoon of vanilla essence
1. Mix all the ingredients in a blender and cool in the fridge for 12 hours.
2. Churn your ice cream according to your machine’s specifications.