I had some sundried tomatoes left after making a pasta dish the other day that were begging to be used. After a bit of head scratching and folding funny paper animals (which does not reflect the art of origami at all), I decided to pair it with cheese, fresh herbs and the ever reliable chicken breast.
It was really tasty and super quick to prepare, which meant that I was able to return to folding my Zebraphant and Rhinoraffe. I’m planning to paint them too. 🙂
4 chicken breasts, deboned
Handful of grated mozzarella cheese
8 chopped sundried tomatoes
Handful of chopped fresh rocket
1. Make a lengthwise slice halfway through each chicken breast. Be careful not to slice all the way through.
2. Mix the mozzarella cheese, sundried tomatoes and rocket. Fill each chicken pocket with the stuffing.
3. Drizzle a bit of olive oil over the chicken breasts and add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place in a baking tray and bake for around 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
5. Serve with mashed potatoes and a green salad.