The countdown to the weekend has begun. And not a moment too soon. Unlike last weekend, it actually seems that the weather is going to be quite pleasant. Hurray! So, on the list of things to do this coming weekend:
- Walk barefoot
- Take our dog to the park
- Enjoy some sunshine on my face
- Indulge in my hubby’s braaivleis and this mozzarella garlic bread
Now that’s my kinda weekend!
2 hotdog buns
1 tablespoon garlic
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
Handful of grated mozzarella cheese
1. Cut the buns halfway through lengthwise. Be careful not to cut the whole way through.
2. Mix the garlic, butter and mayonnaise and spread the buns generously.
3. Insert the grated mozzarella and wrap the buns in foil.
4. Place the buns on the braai and cook for around 3 minutes.
5. Serve with braaied lamb chops or steak.