If you suffer from Monday blues, you need to add a little colour to your life! Pink shrimp, red paprika, bright yellow pineapple, and fresh green coriander to brighten up your day.
This chicken and pineapple curry was so delicious, we just had to try the combo with shrimp. It was deliciously spicy and saucy – if you add more coconut milk and some fish stock, it will make a lovely broth.
800 g shrimp, thawed
1 teaspoon garlic
1 can coconut milk
1 paprika, chopped
1 teaspoon chilli flakes
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Handful of chopped pineapple
1. Fry the shrimp and garlic in a splash of oil.
2. Add the paprika, chilli flakes, and cayenne pepper and fry for another 2 minutes or so.
3. Add the pineapple and coconut milk and bring to a boil.
4. Turn down the heat and simmer for around half an hour.
5. Serve with fresh coriander and basmati rice, noodles or pita bread.