Things that make me really happy:
- Cloudy weather with unexpected showers
- Making plans for the future with my hubby
- Drawing for 10 minutes every day
- Getting inspiration from the strangest places and things
- Talking to an old friend
- Listening to a new song and loving it instantly
- That first cup of coffee in the morning
- These cheese and herb muffins
Handful of cheese, grated (I used cheddar)
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon dried basil
300 g flour
15 ml baking powder
250 ml milk
50 ml butter, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the butter, milk and egg.
5. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture together with the herbs and cheese.
6. Place spoonfuls of dough into a muffin pan and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
7. Serve with a hot cup of coffee and lots of butter.