My hubby and I watched Survivor: Cambodia over the weekend. Survivor is one of the very few reality series I like, and I really get into it. With the contestants eating only rice for 39 days (with a few exceptions), I’m constantly hungry when watching this show. Enter delectable bite-sized no-bake milk chocolate treats – they are the perfect treat when binge watching series. Also good for lunch boxes and picnics. 🙂
240 g milk chocolate
500 g butter
300 g Marie biscuits
500 g icing sugar
10 ml vanilla essence
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bain marie.
- Crush the biscuits and add to the melted chocolate.
- Mix the icing sugar and vanilla essence with the biscuits and chocolate.
- Press the mixture in a shallow square dish and leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and serve with milk, tea or coffee.