Things that make me happy today:
- The weekend is here!
- The wind is blowing with brute force – out with the bad, in with the good.
- Happy times with family.
- This cheesecake and chocolate brownie ice cream… and my cousin’s chocolate brownie ice cream.
400 ml condensed milk
200 ml plain cottage cheese
200 ml plain yogurt
200 ml cream
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
1. Beat together the condensed milk and cottage cheese. Add the plain yogurt and cream.
2. When all is mixed well, whisk in the vanilla essence. Refrigerate for about an hour.
3. Cut the chocolate brownies into small cubes and set aside.
4. Churn your the cream mixture according to your machine’s specifications and add the brownies mid-freeze.